YEWBARROW and WHITBARROW ROOMS
From the level car parking area right outside, with courtyard and no steps to negotiate you enter the recently converted side barn attached to the house. From the entrance hall you go straight ahead into "Yewbarrrow" a twin single bed room with a modern wet room,TV and refreshment tray. Breakfast time is in the lovely dining room / lounge which you share with the"Whitbarrow" room. The large dining table allows you to socialise with your fellow visitors and in the evening the log burner gives the room a lovely comfortable feeling. The "Whitbarrow" room has a double bed and a sofa and also a great modern wet shower room. This whole area is to category 2 disabled standard, wheelchair - friendly.
|click on an image to enlarge - more images available on our Facebook Page
* Extra Beds: There is a travel cot and futon bed available for younger children, and z-beds for extra guests.
* Pets: Pets are welcome by arrangement.
* Breakfast: This can be a full English, any combination of this, or vegetarian. Home made bread, jams and marmalades.
* Fair Trade: Fair Trade tea,coffee,sugar and chocolate sachets used in our rooms.
* Activities: Horse Riding,Clay Pigeon Shooting,Fishing and Golf are all available localy.
<- Previous Page Next Page ->